We collect when You access or use the SITE, the ways in which We may use such information, and
the situations, if any, under which We may divulge it.
Types of Information we may collect:
Generally, We collect only personal information You provide voluntarily, when You are:
1. Registering on to the SITE;
2. Procuring any Services through the SITE;
4. Making any inquiries; or
5. Contacting TENSULT (including customer service representatives, or other employees) by email or telephone.
The personal information We collect from You may include Your name, e-mail address, username, postal address, company name, telephone number, fax number, etc.
Non-personal information: In the course of normal SITE operations, We may also collect some non-personal information from you such as Your IP address, operating system, browser type, , internet service provider, etc.
Furthermore, we may also collect information regarding Your browsing behavior on the SITE may, such as the date and time of visit, the areas or pages visited, the amount of time spent, the number of times You return, and other click-stream data, in order to manage the SITE, analyze trends, track your usage in the aggregate, and collect broad demographic information for analytical purposes and uses.
When do we disclose Information:
We will not share personal information about You with any third party except as mentioned here:
1. Where we are required by law to share the information in situations such as (i) when We suspect a violation of the Terms; (ii) co-operating with law enforcement agencies in response to any judicial order; or (iii) co-operating with any investigation on matters related to public safety, illegal activities, suspected fraud, threats to the physical safety of any person, etc., as may be permitted by law.
2. Where We have Your consent, We may transfer or otherwise disclose information collected from You to Our advertisers including financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, mortgage lenders etc.) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, etc.);
3. With any third party service providers we may engage for hosting the SITE, to provide service relating to order fulfillment, SITE operation etc., on a strictly need to know basis, solely for the purpose of providing services in relation to the SITE. The information collected in connection with the SITE may be processed and/or stored, in any country where We engage service providers, where the data protection laws may be different from that applicable in India. By making use of the SITE, you acknowledge and accept the storage, transfer and processing of information, outside of your country of residence.
We limit access to Your personal information only to employees who We believe reasonably need access to such information to provide services to You or in order for them to perform their designated functions. We have deployed multiple levels of operational and technical safeguards to protect Your personal information that We collect online, to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and avoid misuse of information.
How do we use your Information:
We will only use the information collected from You for any of the purposes listed below:
1. for facilitating Your use of the SITE and for better understanding of Your needs;
2. for processing and fulfilling Your queries regarding Services offered on the SITE;
3. for responding to Your inquiries about Our Services;
4. for sending communications to you which may be promotional or otherwise;
5. for contacting visitors of the SITE when necessary;
6. for resolving any issues with the SITE;
7. for efficiently managing the SITE;
TENSULT may use non-personal information for the above-mentioned purposes as well to monitor the SITE and provide a better online experience to the users.
You may choose to accept or refuse the cookies by changing the settings of Your browser. If You choose to reject the cookies, Your experience at the SITE may be diminished and certain features may not function as intended.
Third Party Website: